Information about CookiesWhat is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are locally stored in the buffer of the web site visitor's Internet browser. They contain information about your session and they enable Taubenweiss GmbH to remember you during your active session and to meet your requirements and expectations as a customer. Some cookies are necessary so that the web site functions properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: They remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a web site.
To protect your personal details as well as against any possible loss of information or any form of unlawful processing, Taubenweiss GmbH has taken appropriate organisational and technical measures.
How can I disable cookies?
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies. Please note: if you disable cookies, your user name and password will no longer be stored on any website and ordering in our web shop will only be possible to a limited extent.
Here you will find a short description how to disable cookies in your browser (only available for the most common browsers):
- Open Firefox.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
- Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
- Click ‘OK’ to close the Options window.
Internet Explorer & Edge:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
- Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click ‘OK’.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the tool icon.
- Select Settings’.
- Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’.
- To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
- Open Safari.
- Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar and then click ‘Privacy’ (You can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window.)
- In the ‘Block cookies’ section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.